What’s not to like about our family cycle training? Learn together, explore the area using quiet/green routes, keep fit and have fun!
- We deliver Bikeability training (the National Standard for the UK). A qualified cycling instructor will train you to cycle confidently with children and enable your children to cycle safely on-road.
- The session is usually two hours.
- Training can take place 7 days a week including holidays.
- Instructors will check your bikes to ensure that they are safe.
- Training starts off road starting with control skills and lots of games (often the children beat the grown-ups!) When you can do all the control skills we can go on road – starting off on quiet roads.
- We pace the level to the group so we don’t leave anyone behind. We make sure everyone builds up their skills and confidence levels.