Cycing instructor course starts in January
If you love cycling and people then train to become a National Standards cycling instuctor.
The job is varied and includes training school children and adults to cycle safely on road, Dr Bikes, business seminars, fun rides and on-road cycle training for professional drivers.
Our next instructor training course starts in January 19,20,26,27 (Thu/Fri/Thur/Fri). Book now.
The four day course covers all aspects of National Standard cycle training including:
- In-depth exploration of the National Standard Levels
- Instruction on how to teach individuals and groups
- Theory of assertive cycling
- Bike and helmet fitting
- How to check if a bike is roadworthy
- Risk assessment and emergency procedure
- Child protection awareness
- Cycling games
- Peer teaching practical sessions
- Moving trainee cyclists on road between locations (snaking)
- Lesson booking procedure, paperwork and feedback
- Free copy of our Instructor manual and workbook